BROOKS CASCADIA 16
Conquer any trail in the Cascadia 16. This men’s trail running shoe offers all-terrain stability and durable protection, with softer and lighter cushioning than before to ensure a continuously smooth ride.
- Trail running
- All-terrain stability
- Rock & root protection
- Enhanced adaptability
- Flexible protection
- Softer cushioning
Experience - Cushion
Experience Level - Mountain Trail
Surface - Trail
Support - Neutral
Weight - 10.5oz/297.7g
A smoother, lighter version of our iconic trail shoe.
New midsole and outsole construction lets the shoe mold easily to the ground, improving the stable ride.
- More release grooves in the midsole promote extra adaptability on rough terrain.
- TrailTack rubber outsole provides wet/dry traction
ROCK SOLID FOUNDATION
Updated Ballistic Rock Shield protects against pebbles and debris while also adapting more easily to uneven terrain.
- Ballistic Rock Shield now includes vertical grooves to provide side-to-side adaptability.
- Gaiter tab on heels secures gaiter for extra protection on the trail.
SOFTER, LIGHTER FEEL
Our new DNA LOFT v2 midsole makes the Cascadia 16 cushioning 5% softer and 20% lighter than the Cascadia 15.
- DNA LOFT v2 midsole is super soft yet durable.
- Extra 2mm of cushioning adds softness.
- Drainage ports allow water to escape quickly so nothing weighs you down.