Designed to help you cruise through long days of trail miles, the men's Caldera 6 long-distance trail-running shoe offers reliable traction plus lots of cushioning to help you tackle rugged terrain with confidence. All so you can conquer new trails without worrying about your feet.
Recycled materials in the upper
Plastic bottles diverted from landfills
Super soft cushioning
- Supreme softness
- Stable ride
- Secure fit
Get ready to cover new ground
- and lots of miles
- in comfort
Now featuring nitrogen-infused DNA LOFT v3, super soft cushioning optimized to be light weight, responsive, and durable with plush comfort.
- Innovative nitrogen infusion process lets us fine-tune the softness with careful precision so we never sacrifice weight, durability, or responsiveness.
- Our cushioning technologies all start with DNA because they react to your unique stride.
Redesigned midsole and outsole feature raised side walls and a widened platform to hold your foot securely for a stable ride.
- TrailTack rubber outsole offers excellent traction on wet or dry surfaces.
- TPU toe cap protects toes from rocky terrain
FEELS JUST RIGHT
Comfortably secure fit
The upper holds your foot securely without sacrificing breathability, thanks to a new, lightweight and quick-drying air mesh.
- Lace keeper secures laces so they don't get caught on trail debris
- Front and back attachment points offer a secure fit for gaiters